Thursday, November 22, 2007

thanks.









i opened my window and stepped onto my roof this morning amidst the bitter morning air to shoot the first photo of yes, snow on thanksgiving day. all the damn leaves haven't even fallen yet. i made a few phone calls and headed with ryan, angie, and the girls to grandma bishop's house. ryan's family cooks some mean eats and welcomed me with open arms and books and taunts. i'm greatful to them for being my surrogate family for the day, but to my own, there is no replacement. i miss and love you all. no offense to the wood, bishop, etc. clans.

2 comments:

~*angelle*~ said...

pretty consistently when I see a photo on the front page of the midland paper that I like, it's yours. it never occurred to me before today to look you up online and tell you so!

~*angelle*~ said...

Also, meant to say that I like the leaf.