Sunday, February 10, 2008

life.


i think this could have been the only 100% i ever got while at western, and its a damn self portrait. as you might be able to tell from recent posts, i've been rummaging. it's interesting to me how a lot of the feelings and thoughts i'm having now are the same ones that inspired this photo at the time. i was nearing graduation and i felt kind of lost, like life was weighing down on me and i was at its mercy. things worked out okay then and i think they will again.

4 comments:

MEGAN said...

male gymnast!

Dana Rieber said...

Dude! I'm glad you brought this pic out from the shoe box : )

I think it's awesome, and yes, you will make it through all the insecurities again.

Jim Winn said...

This is still one of my favorite portrait/self portraits of all time. I remember mine really sucked in class and that shit you turned in really blew my mind for a while.

jim

Briana Scroggins said...

Genius... pure genius.