Sunday, August 24, 2008

trip to M.A.R.S.









the lower half.



between drunken passes from girls at the bar and having my eardrums dulled by a rockstar cover band, i was lucky enough to escape to jim webb's place at the top of pine mountain ( where joel and i went swimming earlier in my blog) for the first ever M.A.R.S. Festival. created to bring artists, musicians, and general good people together, the festival proved itself well. my favorite part of the festivities were the late night jam sessions by lantern light. i had a great time and i think the others did too. some may have had a little too much of a good time like the fellow showing his better half while lying paralyzed against a truck tire. as his buddy asked him to leave he responded very matter-of-factly, "i can't walk".

1 comment:

Sarah Wood said...

I like the pictures! I might have to get that low-down picture framed!