Thursday, December 13, 2007

big style.





i keep telling sara that its big time not big style, but she's not buyin it. on top of shooting three assignments today which began at 8:30a.m., it's now 1:52a.m., i shot my friends sara and her brother josh's portrait for their mother's christmas gift. i'm jealous as hell of josh's beard. here are some of the random process and they settled on the last one for the gift. i kicked it with a true 80s style minus the fogged look and the background with a barn and fall trees in it.

1 comment:

Tarawynn said...

Dearest Brett,
I wanted to write you a thank you note, but I didn't have your address. I was/am astounded by the beauty of the pictures and the effort, time and care that went into taking them. I could not receive a better gift than the portrait of my two beautiful children! The style in which it was taken is surely part of their unique personalities, and that makes it all the more special to me.
With all my heart and appreciation of your talent I thank you.
Sincerely,
Tara Tardiff (Sara and Josh's Mom)