Tuesday, January 15, 2008

D3, ISO 6400.


that shit aint no lie. kevin called me last night around 11p.m. telling me he had just slid into a ditch. that might not sound serious, but in michigan ditches have been known to swallow cars, livestock, and large children. luckily he and his car were alright, despite his hurt pride (he hasn't had the best of luck behind the wheel lately). so as he wrote a check for the tow truck i put the new camera to the test and made a few frames at the crazy iso of 6400. it holds up pretty nicely. maybe nikon isn't such a dumb bastard after all. kevin on the other hand, SYKE! just kidding buddy.

4 comments:

Lou said...

Bummer, Kevin....looks like you're OK, anyway...and isn't it nice to have great friends to record your slide....

:)

Brad said...

Dude, give me all your stats! I want aperture and shutter! This is crazy.

Kevin Benedict said...

Sitting in the car, at the mercy of the tow truck driver, who was a nice enough chap, I might add, I couldn't help hoping that Brett was recording this unfortunate (but now laughable) event for all time. Thanks B.

William DeShazer said...

How's full frame feel buddy!