Tuesday, July 17, 2007

construction camp.


i was warned several times that if i shot pictures while they were welding i would not only destroy my camera, but my vision would be lost. a lady handed me a welding helmet since she saw i was going to shoot anyway. i guess she thought at least my vision could be salvaged even if i was going to throw away thousands of dollars worth of equipment. i humored her by trying to hold it in front of my face putting the camera up to the mask. after a few seconds of this she could see that despite the nice gesture i wasn't going to be able to shoot. i handed it back to her and said thanks, but i'd risk it. little did the seven or eight people who warned me know, i had shot people welding in the past and that business about it effecting your camera is about as legit as the old guy who tells you not to take his picture because it will break your camera. this picture was the result. thanks for red plastic hangy stuff. hopefully i don't go blind in my sleep like the lady said.

1 comment:

Lou said...

I like the red, too, Brett.

Thanks for the song tonight!

:)