Wednesday, July 11, 2007

home and back again.




i went home this past weekend to get out of midland. sometimes the town gets to me so i have to hit the road. i hung out with some guys i hadn't seen in years. it's odd how life changes, i used to hang out with those guys every day and get into a lot of trouble, but you never knew what was going to happen. i think that's why i like taking pictures so much. anyway i think i'm the only person in the group photo without a felony record. upon returning to midland i found my passport waiting on me. finally i can visit far away lands and beautiful people. today i cut ryan's hair in my kitchen. inevitably the first time i cut someone's hair they ask me how many people's hair i've cut. my answer is usually the same. sit down, don't move, and don't ask questions. if you're lucky you won't get cut. truth is i've cut a lot of hair. some good, some not so good, but it's always an experience so if you're ever in the neighborhood and want the mop chopped and a good meal, ok maybe not the best meal, let me know. so if you've had a haircut by me and you are reading this now leave a comment of our encounter. who knows maybe someday, if the comments are good, i can start charging. just joking, they'll always be free.

9 comments:

Chav said...

Good Lord! Did you give all the felons your Social Security Number to go along with a high quality image of your passport, photo, full name and date of birth? Either they or Al Qaeda will have your identity by the end of the night.

As for hair stories, you shave my bag like no other.

Kevin Benedict said...

I was a little worried when you pulled a bowl out of your cupboard, placed it on my head and just started trimming off the hair sticking out beneath it. I mean, I know I'm from Amish country, but that doesn't make me Amish.

Really, though, my recollection of the haircut you gave me is that it was one of the better ones I've had in a while.

RockStar said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Finally someone that talked Ryan into cutting that mop off! :)

Channing said...

My back hair still hasn't grown back.

brett marshall said...

it's true i don't just cut hair, i shave nuts and butts too. the occasional back as well.

The Wood Family said...

Good to know that the trimmer that passed within inches of my face also passed within inches of your balls. Whatever works, my hair cut looks great.

I am thinking about buying you a second set of trimmers though, one for body hair and one for heads.

R

cohnhead said...

If you cut my overgrown mop I'll make you a good meal. Just means a trip to bad-ass Bay City.

Jesse Osbourne said...

i would pay for a good brett marshall chop up. he's the best chopper south of canada.

Unknown said...




Lucky me I ran across your site by chance
https://decor-ksa.com/iron-fences/
http://mchaabaty.com/dawadmi/
http://mchaabaty.com/templates/
http://mchaabaty.com/riyadh/
http://mchaabaty.com/stone/
http://mchaabaty.com/heritage/